Programs and Events
Time: 9:00 - 11:00 am
Place: via Zoom
Address: will be emailed after registration
Everything You Need to Know About Agricultural Acreage and More!
Do you work with agricultural lands? - A virtual workshop for realtors
- Which properties are eligible for farm “exemptions”
- What are the differences between agricultural districts and agricultural zoning
- Why knowing about local zoning is important
- Matching suitable properties for prospective buyers
- Section 310 of Article 25 AA NYS Agricultural Districts Law concerning disclosure
- Mapping resource tools available and how to better utilize them
- Community agriculture profiles
- What is a conservation easement and how it affects the property
Contact Janet Britt via email or call our office at (518) 692-7285
Support for this program is provided through a grant coordinated by American Farmland Trust and funded by the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets as part of the Farmland for a New Generation New York (FNG NY) initiative. ASA and Dutchess County CCE participate in a network of Regional Navigators as part of FNG NY.